Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged, if you can understand this we can make some magic

I was supposed to have a lacrosse game today, so I went there for JV then by the time it was time for varsity to play a storm rolled in and it was lightening.  So now the game is rescheduled for friday, yayy. lol. Tomorrow we don't have school but I am going to visit Lake Erie College and meet the lacrosse coach there, I'm looking forward to it just not the getting up really early part. Let's see school today was easy because we didn't do anything major because it was Frosh Fest where the eighth graders  come tour the school so a bunch of people were helping with that. But maybe since we don't have school tomorrow I have a bunch of homework due when I get back that I have yet to start.  But  I can do just about all of it in the car except the nature journal project I have to finish which hopefully won't take me too long.  I was going to do some of it tonght but one of my old friends contacted to me so I've been catching up with her which I am enjoying much more then working on an art project for english class, haha does that make sense? yeah didn't think so I am so tired of making books well two down (almost) then one more to go. But anyways thank to the college being two and a half hours away thats like five hours to do homework so it won't be too bad if I actually do my homework and not listen to my ipod lol. Here's and idea maybe I won't bring my ipod then I have to sounds like a plan. And I'm going to shut up now cause this is ridiculously long and I'm rambling on and on.
Sorry that was all extremely pointless.



I tried making an old shirt like that it didn't work as good.



I like this but I don't like Oreos lol.

is it safe to eat that many sparkles?

Her new song is definitely no Hannah Montana, I love it.

Playlist:
The Past- Nevershoutnever
One Of Those Nights- The Cab
Hurricane Streets- Hey Monday
Between You And I- Every Avenue
Love Like This- The Summer Set
Can't Be Tamed- Miley Cyrus

0 comments: