Wednesday, May 26, 2010

nothing in the world that we wouldn't do.

Went back to the orthopedic's today and found out about my knee.  I tore both my mcl and my acl, completely in half.  So now we wait for the mcl to heal should be about 5 more weeks then I will have surgery on my acl in which they reconstruct it using part of my hamstring.  After surgery it takes about 6 months to completely recover so that takes me to the end of this year december or january I'm not really sure, all I know is this is going to suck but not much I can do.  The only thing is I am really screwed over for playing college lacrosse because now none of the coaches can see me play so if I play anywhere they will have to offer me a spot without seeing me actually play.  Gosh all this wrecked by one stupid practice, one silly scrimmage, oh well things could always be worse I suppose.  On the bright side tomorrow is senior step up day! I am officially a senior, and I'm so excited about that.  Tomorrow is also the last day I have to play that clarinet, definitely super super excited about that so there are things to be happy about, what doesn't kill you is said to make you stronger, guess this is just a test of my strength and determination, and I am determined to come back stronger than ever.

This looks like Candy Land threw up all over a cupcake.

Wish I knew how to do that, it's so pretty.

Amazing movie, which reminds me netflix sent us Dear John today soo watching that tonight.

smiley faces make me smile :)

Minnie Mouse.... cuteness.

Playlist:
I Go Crazy- DHT
19 & Crazy- Bomshel 
All Over You- The Spill Canvas
Not Your Enemy- Jesse McCartney
I Fall Down- Josh Golden
I Don't Believe You- Pink
Summer of '98- The Secret Handshake 

0 comments: