Friday, May 14, 2010

and I'll be, be with you, through everything you put me through.

Finally it's the weekend!!! This week was very uneventful that's why I haven't posted. Today after practice I went to bdubs with like half the team and it was a pretty good time, I'm glad Ashley made me go.  So I have like no homework this weekend which is nice except I do have to make my entire family book for english at least it doesn't require any major thinking. But tomorrow I have a college visit at Urbana so thats going to take up most of my day, but I'm kind of excited the idea of college is exciting me and I still have a whole year of high school left. Hopefully it will be really fun and go by as fast as this year did.  I cannot believe in just 13 more days (3 of which being exams) it will officially be summer!!!!! And we are like wrapping up everything in classes so these next few weeks are going to be easy :)  Oh so here's a story some boys in my chemistry class thought they could die goldfish by putting food coloring in water, so the next day they brought feeder fish and food coloring and put them in beakers for the day. Yeah not the brightest, but I'm happy to report only one died which they fed to Mrs. Ray's abnormally huge goldfish.

This just made me really hungry and I'm not even a huge fan of sprinkles.

He is going to be the hottest politician there ever was, I'd so vote for him.

I lovee moccasins, they're so comfy :)

Summer on the brain.

I guess I was kind of in a listening to music kind of mood.

Playlist:
Pumpkin Pie- Evan Taubenfeld
Never Alone- Elizabethan Report 
Chemicals- Dream Station
Don't Bother- The Initiative 
She Runs- Tim Halperin
Destiny- The Moment
Beverly- Head Over Hills

0 comments: