Sunday, May 2, 2010

Young love was such dumb love, call it what you want, it was still enough

My sun burn hurts soooo bad, like it's not even funny. I wish I would've remembered sunscreen. But anyways todays tryouts went all right, don't think  I made it but got some experience playing with some really good girls so it was worth it.  Tomorrow I have another game its been so much lately its tiring. lol.  But me and Amanda have decided to spend a week this summer doing a bunch of the stuff we've always wanted to do, it's going to be pretty fricken epic. I am so ready for summer. Gosh I dont know what to talk about. So I guess this is it, haha.

This looks delish.

This drawing is so good, I wish I had more time to finish this book.

I wish I could see Miley in concert even though she isn't the greatest live.

love those buried life boys.

Sorry for all the Last Song stuff but its kind of a current obsession.

This is wayy too cute, lilo and stitch :)

I am going to see that Lightning Thief movie just to see him haha.

Playlist:
Kids In Love- Mayday Parade
She (for liz)- Parachute
The Boys You Do (Get Back At You)- The Summer Set
Picture Perfect- Every Avenue
Vegas Skies- The Cab


0 comments: