Friday, May 7, 2010

And all the pictures, memories, and all the times we had. Do you think that some things are better left unsaid?

It's friday but stuck inside doing nothing but sitting on the computer.  Lacrosse game was canceled because of the bad weather that was coming, which is just now arriving.  Possible tornadoes, gusts of wind 70 mph, and tennis ball size hail sounds amazing, lol. So I think I am just going to work on finishing Amanda's birthday present tonight since I get to see her tomorrow and finally go to a concert!! I miss concerts so much they are amazing. Yes I can hear the thunder! ha I love thunder storms. And we had chinese for dinner it was sooo good. So I guess today was an alright today, but tomorrow is for sure going to be epic.

My favorite two people in the entire series :)

That purple dress, the one second over from the right, yepp that one, it is so calling my name.



Hopefully I get to see her at the Camp Rock 2 Tour I want to go so bad.


Playlist: 
How You Love Me Now- Hey Monday
Take A Step Back- Every Avenue
The Space Between- Valencia
Black Cat- Mayday Parade
Fire- Augustana
Body Bag- Hit The Lights



0 comments: