Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow; hello, I've just got to let you know

So tired had three lacrosse games today, lost one won two. We lost to Okemos which is like the best team in Michigan so it was alright and I got to see Hailey who I've played with before so it was cool. And I got a sweet hot pink tournament shirt and a really cute pair of black soffees that say lacrosse on the butt in highlighter yellow they're so cute, but I also got sunburn so my shoulders hurt and it will probably turn to a tan shaped like my jersey greatt lol. So that was pretty much all I did today well and I got a twisted frosty and a book to help me review grammar stuff for ACT, yepp exciting stuff right there lol. But next weekend is AP tour definitely cannot wait for that, which Amanda i doubt I'm going to get your present done by then but I did get you an awesome card today and a little something extra I'm pretty sure you'll like. :)  And tomorrow is tryouts for the northcoast ohio team so I think I am gonna get some rest so I can play hard again tomorrow lol

This is cute, I want a cute boy to teach me guitar.

That looks nice right about now, sleep in a hammock.

Tell me where I can get this nail polish and you will be my new best friend.

I like her outfit :)

Playlist:
I Hope You Find It- Miley Cyrus
Losing It- Nevershoutnever
If I Die Young- The Band Perry
Hello- Glee
Josey- Hey Monday

0 comments: