Friday, April 30, 2010

You know everywhere there's something they're known for, although usually it washes up on our shores

My replacement phone came in the mail today :) Except I lost all my contacts but it won't be that hard to get them all back, hopefully.  S school was easy, and pretty boring, and lacrosse was alright but everyone was just really tired it was very noticeable.  But tomorrow morning we go bright and early to Tecumseh to play three games, and we are playing Okemos number one team in Michigan should be fun, I've played with a couple of the girls in summer leagues and they are really good so should be interesting, plus a few college coaches are going to see me I am kinda nervous, then sunday I have tryouts for the north coast ohio team, but I guess what happens happens but wish me lots and lots of luck this weekend. And I am so exhausted its going to be really early to bed tonight, lol. Well after the new degrassi episode thats on tonight :)
so cutee.

summer= starbucks java chip frappuccinos :)

I wore starbucks with my sequin dress the other day, a lot of people thought it was cute, then some girl in my band class the next day was wearing converse with her dress. lol.

hahaha Christine :)

love this quote.

Playlist:
The Valediction- Faded Cadence
American Saturday Night- Brad Paisley
Living Saints-Polar Bear Club
Billionaire- Travis Mccoy
Stay Awake- Faded Cadence




0 comments: