Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thought we're safe, but we're dangling, and it's too far to survive the fall.

Had my first lascrosse game of the season thursday, I had five goals and we won by 16! I hope the rest of the season goes that well.  Then I was interviewed by the local cable network for being player of the game and I was extremely nervous but it turned out alright lol. It definitely gave something my dad to obsess over for a while now though, he was so proud he even talked about it to the guy working at the gas station haha. So anyways I am now in a hotel room in North Carolina a few hours away from the dome home were gonna stay at monday-friday, I'm pretty dang excited.  Beach here I come :)  and on the way here we stopped at a gas station and some guy was hitting on me and Aliisa apparently he used to live in perrysburg and saw our hoodies so he was talking to us a little but I'm almost positive he was gay haha and our mom was standing right there it was funny lol. Well I'm gonna try and finish The Cather In The Rye, it's taking forever to finish though this kid is such a downer great pick for a spring break assignment House. not. lol. ohh and did you know the Jonas Brothers mention the book in one of their first songs 6 minutes :)




I want this guitar :)

It would be awesome to meet cobra starship.

of course i had to try this, hahaha.

I've been wanting a starbucks frappuccino all day.

I want a skinny jeans white v-neck wearing guitarist, in my dreams lol.


Playlist
Ultraviolet- The Stiff Dylans
Guilty Pleasure- Cobra Starship
Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
Tell Me I'm A Wreck- Every Avenue
6 Mintues- Jonas Brothers

0 comments: