Sunday, April 11, 2010

missing the beach..

Spent all yesterday in the car and I finished Dear John I loveee that book and can't wait to see the movie. and I started reading the Last Song and it's really good so far. and despite what others say I'm excited to see Miley as Ronnie.  So today I spent about half the day catching up on sleep since I didn't sleep at all in the car yesterday and the other half of the day I spent is unpacking and reading spark notes of Catcher In The Rye to refresh what I read at the beginning of break, so if House decides to give us a test the day we get back I am definitely prepared for it well atleast I think I am but my french project due tuesday has yet to be started. I'll do it all tomorrow though. Currently I am watching the new Sonny With A Chance and I am absolutely in love with Demi's new song being featured on it, I want it on my ipod now. Now Jason Dolley's on :) I'm glad he's back on another show he's funny and gorgeous.

Playlist:
Me, Myself, & Time- Demi Lovato
Hang In There Baby- Bridget Mendler

0 comments: