Friday, April 16, 2010

They might say hi and I might say hey, but you shouldn't worry about what they say

Another lacrosse game today, another game lost. But it's in the past what can you do.. hopefully next week will be better and we can come together and play like we did our first game I'm not sure what happened to that team but I want it back. Anyways off of lacrosse nothing really has actually been going on, my life is basically lacrosse and school and that is it. There's nothing wrong with it but there is nothing great about it either.  I could really use a concert or something and fast or anything new I need some excitement.  Hmm the only thing I can even think to talk about is the book I am reading, The Last Song, i've been reading it in study hall.  Everyday I fall more and more in love with Ronnie and Will, I want a guy like Will and a love like theirs they are the cutest.  I want to see the movie soo bad now but I have to finish the book first. wow my life is officially boring when all I can talk about is a book, sorry. :(


sooooo true.


blueberry muffins hahahah :)

This just reminded me I have a jacket like this from the Miley line I still haven't worn.

I am so mad my snake ring broke :(

I forget who it was but someone I know didn't know what Tiffany box blue looked like, someday I want one of those boxes.

just for a little while anyways...

My childhood hero. lol.



Playlist:
Pretty Melody- Butch Walker
I'm Goin' In- Drake
Say Hey- Michael Franti
Nothin' On You- B.O.B.
Summer Breeze- Jason Mraz

0 comments: