Saturday, April 24, 2010

All the small town people with their big remarks, they aint got jack to say about my movie star

This is like the first post all week, mostly because I had game monday, thurday, and friday, today I have yet another one. Lacrosse has been frustrating but I hope the whole season won't be like this. Anways, I cannot wait for summer, and school is going by pretty fast, and it seems to only be getting easier :)  In english we are reading To Kill A Mockingbird which I read freshmen year and our english exam she said she is going to give a test reflecting on the class and give everyone A's!!! haha that makes me so happy so then I can opt out of my math and chemistry exams since both those are over everything from the year.  So lets see enough what else I got into NHS did I mention that already I can't remember, but we had our first meeting and we only have to get 15 hours of community service I don't think that will be too hard, it might actually be kind of fun. Oh and AP tour is coming up really fast I'm soooo excited its been ages since going to a concert. And a few days before that I'm going to go visit Urbana University I'm kind of excited to go there, the thought of college had scared me but now I am actually getting excited for it. I can feel senioritis coming already and junior year isn't even over yet.



These shorts are pretty fricken sweet.

Amanda this reminded me of me and you for some reason, it might be just because one is blonde and the others brunette but idk, lol.

Playlist:
Can't Stand It- Nevershoutnever
Hello Good Morning- Diddy
Big Green Tractor- Jason Aldean
I'm Shakin'- Rooney
Shes Got Style- Nevershoutnever

0 comments: