Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's the way that you talk, that you laugh, that you smile; if beauty was inches you'd go on for miles

This week has had ups and downs, being in North Carolina on the beach has been great.  Waking up and falling asleep to the waves of the ocean hitting the beach.  Being somewhat sick the past few days hasnt been too great but atleast it isn't too bad it sucks my energy but it doesnt make me sick to my stomach. Anyways it's nice to just get away sometimes and I definitely want to come back next year.  I saw dolphins yesterday, its was really cool one day I must swim with them they are the coolest creatures in the water. haha.  And today on the walkway from the house to the beach I saw this bright green lizard I tried getting a picture but it moved too fast, the walkway reminded me exactly like the one in the trailer for The Last Song.  So I started reading Dear John and the guy in that story is from North Carolina and I read the biography in the back of Nicholas Sparks and sure enough he lives in North Carolina, so I read the back to The Last Song which I brought along to read when I finished and sure enough Ronnies father lives in Wrightsville Beach which is near here, where  the hotel we stayed at the night before we came here is actually. So I thought that was really cool I also read Catcher In The Rye which my stupid english teacher forced upon me to read over break I finished that on the beach tanning before I got sick.  So nope I'm not tan at all thanks to getting sick I am still rocking my lacrosse tan yayy haha. Then I read The Lovely Bones when I was stuck in the house for two days and that book is amazing and now I really want to see the movie but that book is just so good I dont know why they even tried making it into a movie. Hmm let's see what else I looked for shells that was fun and I have two new vnecks and a hoodie from the giant beach/ tourist stores they have here :) They look really cute with my swimsuit and I didn't even plan that lol. So anyways overall the trip has been really fun but I am so not looking forward to the super long ride home and going back to school eww.

Chocolate covered pretzels would taste amazing right now.

I want to go heel shopping and dress shopping but sadly prom is the same as AP tour so I can't but next year I told my mom were going all out on a prom dress cause there's a boutique near here that sells really pretty dresses but by more expensive brands but senior prom i think so :)

 taylor swift <3  haha I love how the other girl is Camilla Belle.

I broke my sunglasses :(


I want to go to New York sooooo bad.

Playlist:
Red and Purple- The Dodos
Barbie Eat A Sandwich- Care Bears On Fire
Astair- Matt Costa
The Second That You Say- Chase Coy
Love Like Woe- The Ready Set

0 comments: