Monday, April 26, 2010

You don't even know why you're turning up your radio, bobbin your head in your car cause you feel me though

I feel Kind of stressed right now I feel like as the year comes to an end there is just so much going on, and its exciting but after having nothing happening its kinda crazy.  This weekend is packed with lacrosse, a tournament and a tryout which I am scared as hell for.  And I have so much homework stuff like all the teachers are piling stuff on it is really easy for the most part it is just a lot of work.  Like in english reading TKAM again is proving to be frustrating cause while I don't really remember what happened as I read its like oh yepp I definitely remember this, its kind of annoying.  Oh and I am officially in love with the netflix watch instantly on the Wii it is simply amazing :) and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!!!!!


Hilary Duff is my idol :) If you haven't seen According to Greta you should and her other new movie on ABC family was really good to I forget what it was called.

tree hugger, hahaha. Aliisa actually hasn't called me this in a while.

I refuse to let this happen this summer.

I want this dress. Actually I want some new dresses in general.

LMAO : D

Sweet sixteen is what I always think of when I see these.

sooo pretty.



Pretty shirt. <3

I'm so upset he's gone :(


Playlist:
Still- Matt Nathanson
Bulletproof- La Roux 
Not Myself Tonight- Christina Aguilera 
Sleeping In- Nevertheless
Oh Yeah- Jaicko

0 comments: