Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm under that night, I'm under those same stars

I was inducted into the National Honor Society today. The whole thing was a little long like three hours but it was nice and the food was really good. chicken parmesan is my favorite food ever.  I am kind of excited to be a part of the society and do stuff to give back I think it will kind of fun and something new to do.  My grandparents went which was nice since I don't get to see them as much anymore.  So that was all I did today now I have to do homework which I am still procrastinating. I have math but its only like six problems, then I have to fix my english paper which shouldn't take long, the hardest thing will be chemistry I have like a bazillion book problems to do but luckily they are due tuesday but I will probably end up doing them all tomorrow after my lacrosse game. Speaking of which another day of dressing up what am I going to wear? maybe I will steal another one of Aliisa's dresses or maybe I need to do some digging in my closet.

hello beautiful :)

Love Sarah Dessen I want to read all her books eventually.

Hate Lady Gaga soo much but this is going to come in handy with my english writing I did about her and what her outfits say about her.

French, the most beautiful language.

Another gorgeous boy, and I heard they're going on tour as brothers this summer!!!

Playlist:
For Blue Skies- Strays Don't Sleep
Wasted- Cartel
You Make My Dreams Come True- Hall and Oates

0 comments: