Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well Im here till close with fingers crossed each night cause your place isn't far, and hours pass

School was easy, practice wasn't so bad, and we had a team dinner I would call it a great day :)  We had pancakes at the team dinner and I came home and ate left over chinese haha.  And we had a pretty awesome dance party, looking forward to another team dinner next week.  The worst part of the day was probably burning my pointer finger on my hair straightner, which blistered and still hurts.  So right now I'm just listening to music and watching the wings game, they soo better win cause we are getting a bigger tv tomorrow and it would be cool to watch them on it.  And I still have to write down 25 addresses for Rally Day tomorrow for St. Judes which I have to get to school really early what fun, lol.  And I should pick out an outfit for dressing up tonight so I'm not running around like crazy in the morning, but I have no idea maybe I will raid Aliisa's closet or dig wayy in the back of mine. And Amanda like the playlist, you sould since technically its yours haha, well plus one lol. YEAHHH GOO WINGSSS!!!!!!

Scooby dooby doo :)

You know I just realized I have never bought a bag of candy from a candy store, adding that to the list.

hahahaha.

I still want a jac vanek bracelet, I have yet to get one.

And I want a wreck journal.
Playlist:
Can't Stop The World- Demi Lovato
Sad Songs- Matt Nathanson
The Outsiders- Needtobreathe
Car Crash- Matt Nathanson
This One's For Me- Jonathan Clay
On The Brightside- Nevershoutnever
Bruised- Jack's Mannequin
When I Get Home You're So Dead- Mayday Parade

0 comments: