Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'll wipe your eyes and say baby don't cry cause i had you this time, and im gonna, im gonna be alright

Today wasn't quite as bad as I thought it might be, except for the fact of being super tired even though I got more sleep than past nights it must of caught up with me. The math test was really easy but knowing me I made stupid mistakes, and the english test on the other hand was pretty hard even though I read the book and spark notes. Then only four people got to present today and of course madame called on me but I did pretty good I think.  So another night of no homework and I spend it watching American Idol, yesss Tim is safe :) Today has been a lot like yesterday but tomorrow on the other hand I'm scared for and excited about all at the same time.  School will be easy but then we have a lacrosse game vs St Ursula and ts going to be one of the toughest games of the season and bcsn is going to be there again so I'm nervous but once I et out there on the field it won't be a big deal but all day I'm gonna feel nervous, lol. But this is definitely the year we've got a shot of taking them down, keep your fingers crossed!!

I wasn't a fan of the movie just because everyone was obsessed with it but I think I might read the book then watch it again and see if that changes anything.

Zebras would be a zillion times cooler if they actually looked like this.

These are like a part of my childhood, everyday in school everyone wanted jolly ranchers. what happened to that?

So truee they should make everything we learn in school into songs I'd have 100% in every class.



Playlist:
Let It Be- Katie Stevens
Fences- Paramore
One In The Same- Cady Groves
Stacy's Mom- Fountains of Wayne

0 comments: