Friday, April 9, 2010

I turn my head and I look away, but I can't control my eyes around you

I realized a lot today learned a lot more than some may think I did and yes I realized some things have got to change. Change it's a word that brings so many emotions joy happiness fear sadness its a rollercoaster of emotions.  It is something that surrounds us where ever we go it is always there and it won't leave you.  But sometimes you need to take a stand and create a change, whether it's within you or part of a bigger picture.

  • Your family is always there and you should never treat them with disrespect, they are the ones you hope will always be there for you and you are lucky enough to have them in your life don't ever do anything that could hurt your relationship with them in the end they are all you have.
  • Friends come and go and so do boys (especially) dont get too upset over them, especially the ones that leave.  It is okay to miss them a little and remember all the good times you had but as hard as you try you can't make them come back to you and if they do it just won't be the same move on.  For me this list feels miles long maybe I'll write all the names on a piece of paper and bury it or something.
  • Cherish every day, yeah that's very cliche all this is but its all so true and there is simply no other way to say it.You won't be able to go back in time and change things you did so always be positive.  You choose your attitude and you choose how much fun you have in life, so dream big, wish a lot, and have the time of your life.
Okay I think this made me feel better and I am going to try hard to turn over a new leaf from this crappy day.

Beach, ohh how I am going to miss you oodles and oodles.

I really need my license.

Can't wait for some concerts.



Playlist
You and Your Heart- Jack Johnson
OMG- Usher
Winner- Jamie Foxx
Alright With Me- Kris Allen

0 comments: