Saturday, April 17, 2010

They're turning off all of the lights, we've been putting on a show all night

I am soo sore and I don't know why cause I didn't really do anything today.  I spent a majority of the day helping out at the JV tournament.  Ashley and I sat at the table for all the games and it was freezing even though we had a ton of blankets but we did get free hot chocolate so it wasn't all that bad.And I didn't mind taking stats, I like watching them play and Ashley was just excited she got to use the horn, haha.  So  that was like all I did today and finished reading seventeen and teen vogue but yepp another boring day that's for sure. I probably should of done some of my homework but oh well that's what Sundays are for.

That would make a cool house.
I remember I used to love Hello Kitty, she was the coolest.

This is what my bed looks kind of like at the moment, it looks very comfy I think I'm gonna go pay it a visit.


Playlist:
Goodnight & Goodbye- Jonas Brothers
When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus
Say Aah- Trey Sonngz
Daylight- Matt & Kim
Take It Home- The White Tie Affair

0 comments: