Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And I'd give up forever to see the day where the two of us both could just walk away, hand in hand .

No homework tonight :) and the homework i stayed up till midnight doing, the math teacher didn't even check and the french project I am presenting tomorrow.  Not looking forward to tomorrow at all a test on The Catcher In The Rye which I'm pretty confident about then a test in math, should be ok I just have to look over the formulas in band, and then my french project should be good if i run through it once or twice. So now I'm just enjoying some American Idol and some Tim Urban, Amanda he is definitely mine you can have socially awkward boy I'm soo sick of boys like that. Oww Aliisa just made me take my legs off the couch and that killed, pain is good though right? I'm getting even more in shape I hope, lol. This is going to have lots of pictures by the waysince the last one didnt and Amanda complained. So this is for you Amanda.

bracelets and peace signs two of my favorite things.

Converse <3

I really want a donut  now, I wish i was a wizard just so I could instantly have whatever food sounded good at the moment, but then I'd probably be really fat so I guess its good I'm not a wizard lol.

Teddy Bears are the best toy ever invented, for sure.

I want to have confetti rained down on me in a celebration, remind me to put that on my list.

hahaha did it last night is defnitely me.

That would be so cool if hogwarts was real.

(: D)

Playlist:
Always- Switchfoot
She's A Lady- Forever The Sickest Kids
Speakers Blown- Hit The Lights
Didn't You Know How Much I loved You- Kellie Pickler
Shine- The Morning Of

0 comments: