Friday, April 9, 2010

It gives you chills, it gives you thrills, it's my glamour, and it kills

Yepp second post today, dont really want to go to bed cause when I wake up its goodbye North Carolina and I really don't want to leave so this is just a random post I guess just pictures and music mostly. And I am so full my family like tried to eat as much of the food as we could so we wouldn't waste any yeah not a great idea. and oooh I forgot to tell you earlier I saw a jellyfish today :) haha it actually wasn't that exciting lol.


This maade me smile, idk just reading the word smile makes me smile its kind of odd haha.

I want a shirt like this.

I don't remeber the last time I swang on a swing, who wants to go?

This is kinda strange but one of the things on my list to do is spell my name with alphabet noodles.

I wish I owned necklaces I could layer like this.


Playlist:
Animal- Miike Snow
Islands- The XX
Helen Of Troy- Telefon Tel Aviv
Lights Out- Santogold 
Hey Hey Glamour Kills- The Bay State

0 comments: