Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ripping wings off of butterflies.

Today was a pretty amazing day, besides the waking up super early for NHS tapping ceremony.  However I am kind of excited to be a part of NHS, I kind of miss giving back to the community, and I like having things to do sometimes lol.  And I got to dress up in heels and a dress and got many compliments I loveee dressing up and wearing heels, haha.  Then I had a math quiz I'm pretty sure I did good on, then I had a chemistry quiz which was really easy too.   It doesn't get too much better than that, well it will but today was better than its been recently lol. Ohh and Miley is on AI :) good good day.

I think we should have a masquerade ball that would be pretty cool. Reminds me of Cinderella story.

Some people just don't understand how perfect they are for eachother.

the veronicas :) I'm pretty sure this was the beginning  to my concert obsession.

hello gorgeous where have you been hiding?

Love is beautiful, this is like something straight out of a Sarah Dessen book.




Playlist:
Brick By Boring Brick- Paramore
Go Outside- Cults
Clearwater- What Happened In Vegas
Scars- Papa Roach
Fires- Band of Skulls
Lullaby- Rogue Wave 

0 comments: