Monday, March 22, 2010

Today was a good day :)  I got accepted into NHS, and I am pretty excited for it.  plus tomorrow we have like a ceremony so it gives me a reason to dress up!! I'm thinking a dress and heels. mhmmm. Douche maybe will rethink when he sees me in the hall and dont give him the time of day hahahaha.  And guess what only eight more days of school until break yayyyyy! So excited to hit the beach, it better be good weather that week. Today was awfully cold practicing was not fun, but I am also super excited for our super scrimmage and wearing our PURPLE tie dyed shirts to school, sorry for all the obnoxiousness I am super excited if you can't tell. And the downtown fiction concert is a week away and we're going to make shirts this weekend, gosh this is wayy too much excitement :D haha. and im too lazy to make this a cool post sorry.

0 comments: