Saturday, March 20, 2010

I want a song thats just ours.

I never ever want to see a bag of mulch until next year.  Delivering mulch can actually be pretty fun at times but its hard work and the smell is pretty bad and isnt the easiest smell to get rid of. But we got it done in two days a long two days but we did it.  And after we had a little team bonding get together which was tons of fun and I can tell this season is going to be lots of fun.  Julie got a black eye but it was pretty funny and looked extremely legit Erica should work at a haunted house or something she's that talented, and I played never have I ever for the first time and that games pretty fun but I'm definitely looking forward to sunday kicking some st.ursula butt then tie dying and locker signs :) But tomorrow  I am going to visit Wittenburg so I better get some sleep.

So Amanda I am pretty sure you had one of these wreck books but you wouldnt let me see it and I came across this picture of one and I thought it looked pretty epic. Did you ever complete yours?

I would be really impressed if anyone ever got me flowers that looked like this, these are the coolest.

I hate Huck Finn but I love this quote by Mark Twain.

I totally did not recognize her at all at first. lol.

I want a key necklace like super super bad.

Playlist:
Skyway Avenue- We The Kings
Kiss N Tell- Ke$ha
Our Song- Taylor Swift
Chelsea- The Summer Set

0 comments: