Saturday, March 6, 2010

boring day, gonna go find something to do with this day.

warning: this is going to be a long random post cause i am super bored.

So I decided I am going to start blogging again I've tried this many times before and it lasts for a little while then I stop, so we will see how well it works this time.  But today I have a cold and feel like crap, I've got nothing to do and no one to text.  Mr.Freeze opened yesterday and I still haven't gotten any it is kind of sad, this weekend is going to suck but atleast it is better than school.  I got my ACT back yesterday I did pretty good but I'm probably going to take it again and see if I do any better.  But the whole thing got me thinking about my future which no matter where that may be I've realized that the most important thing is that I want to be happy and having fun. Mmmm my dad just made literally the best ham and cheese ever I swear that made my day a little more happy :)





 Okay now don't lie to me but dont those just look deliciously amazing,  I so wish I had even the least bit talent in baking and cooking, owning a bakery would be cool.  This kinda makes me want to watch cake boss right now haha. :)


Paris how I miss you so much I promise you one day I will visit you again.  With your eiffel tour especially at night when it is all lit up it is beautiful.  literally the coolest place I have ever gone.


I think this one speaks for itself and if you are taking the time to read this I can pretty much guarantee it is not about you, dont worry.

This reminds me of my old bedroom with its walls, those were truley a piece of art haha.  Those posters took forever to collect and were all hung beautifullt organized it was a masterpiece and when I was just about finished I had to take them all down, that was a sad day.  I kind of wish I could do that again but my mother would kill me maybe I will hang them in my closet haha.


This is aboslutely the cutest thing I've ever seen, I had to put it in here.  Sadly for me though I dont know who "you" is... I wish he'd magically appear wearing a shirt that said "I'm the fish". lmao.

Playlist:
The Lost Get Found- Britt Nicole
Yes- LMFAO
Stay- Nick Jonas & The Administration
This Too Shall Pass- Ok Go
Where's My Angel- Metro Station

0 comments: