Thursday, March 11, 2010

i'm all strung out my heart is fried, i just can't get you off my mind.

My english teacher today said the best thing she has said all year.  So we had to have quotes for our writing and of course she had to call on me to share one of mine.  Mine of course were all lyrics and of course they were all Jonas Brothers, so I read one but didnt say who it was and she was like who was that? and i said Jonas Brothers, and she afctually said that they were cute boys hahaha I thought shed roll her eyes or something.  and then of course theres always a d- bag guy that had to go and diss on the jonas brothers and twilight in the same sentence, like really? shut up no one asked you what you thought go sing in your musicals which by the way did you know Nick Jonas started on broadway? yeah didnt think so.  Gosh im sick of stupid high school boys who dont know when to open their mouth and when they should just shut up. I have given up on all of them unless someone shows me otherwise but I'm done. andd woww ABDC a whole episode onn Lady Gaga someone quick please change the channel ewww.


I would love to know, life would be much better then but i guess its part of the adventure of life.




I wish I could paint my nails as amazingly as this.

Playlist:
Hold On- Jonas Brothers
Bedrock- Lil Wayne
Stuck- Stacie Orrico
Your Love Is My Drug- Ke$ha


0 comments: