Friday, March 12, 2010

When I have a bad day I listen to my music loudly get over it.

School was alright today but class color day and games were a complete joke, like kettering does it a zillion times better.  I was disappointed big time. Then I had contest for band which wasn't too bad we got a two but I didn't really care what we got, i just saw it as one step closer to being done with band for good.  So then I get home and the laptop decides its not gonna charge anymore so its basically useless piece of crap.  Im soo mad its got my whole itunes library of a thousandish songs on there and all my english writings, I really need my own computer so I wont ever loose everything.  And then my whole family is like fighting it's been a great night lol.  Atleast Amanda is on her way and I can hangout with her all weekend and get out of this house.  I apologize ahead of time amanda on behalf of my family.  Oh and also I guess we're no longer going to Florida for spring break another disappointment tonight atleast hopefully i can go to Waterford to go somewhere else for a little but I was really looking forward to going somewhere warm laying out getting a tan by the beach reading and listening to music, oh well.

All her bracelets and rings reminded me of myself hahaha :) and I actually have the peace sign one.

I wish real life was like disney movies.







I love this necklace :)




I want to do my hair like that.


Playlist:
Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz
Hard- Rihanna
Animal- Neon Trees
My Chick Bad- Ludacris
Wasting Time- Four Year Strong
Panic Attacks Are Normal- Barely Blind

0 comments: