Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gonna go watch starstruck :)

Today I finally got Mr.freeze and it was amazing, I've forgotten how good a cookies and cream sundae tastes, definitely going to get some more next weekend when Amanda comes down (ok scratch that Amanda and her I'm gonna eat healthy grr haha jk).  And maybe we can go to the zoo as well cause I'm pretty disappointed I couldn't go with Kaytlin and Allie today.  I really want to just spend a day taking a zillion pictures and the zoo seems like a good place to do it that and I have yet to go to the toledo zoo and I've been here a whole year.  So lets see what else did I do today hmmm I watched Hannah Montana which I am pretty sad is coming to an end, but really disney you are going to end it with a talking horse?! hahaha.


 This is so true, on more than one occasions.

They make me smile. :)

Ok now this is pretty freakin cool.


Playlist:
Every Part of Me- Hannah Montana
Follow Me Down- 3OH!3 ft. Neon Hitch
Solo- Iyaz
Something About The Sunshine- Anna Margaret
Starstruck- Christopher Wilde
A Different Side of Me- Allstar Weekend

0 comments: