Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stiil you're a shining star, no matter who you are.



Today I've come to a realization, and this weekend I've done a lot of thinking, and I am happier than I have ever been with who I am.  Lately I've been really down mostly due to love and boys, or more of the lack of i guess, but Nina Dobrev helped me see you can be extremely happy without a boy.  I've seen her in degrassi and was never really a fan of her until I read the article in Seventeen about her and she helped me figure out alot about myself.  She too tried to be the best at everything she did and realized she only ended up stressing herself out and coming up short. "I had to realize there is no such thing as perfect- you do the best you can and have fun."  Then is when I saw she was a lot like me, and with this next statement she impacted me and is part of the reason I feel so much better about myself than I have in a long time.  "I'm very confident in being single until I find someone who I'm crazy about and who I want to devote my time and love to. Until then, I will just be on my own and I am totally fine with that."  Nina is now definitely one of my new idols.  I'm no longer going to let stupid boys get me down, having Amanda over this weekend also helped this new awakening.  She's always tried to convince me of this but it hasn't been until now that I've listened.  So here's to being happy, here's to being single, here's to imperfection, and most of all here's to two hour delays all week long!!! :)
I love her dress too :)



btw... I have to get my Jonas fix in,  Joe and Demi are rumored to be dating, I really hope they are they are adorable and I love the song make a wave they did together, that I will probably listen to a lot over spring break which I will hopefully be spending beach side :)

 Playlist:
I'm so me- VA Streetz ft Mitchel Musso
Make A Wave- Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato

0 comments: