Monday, March 15, 2010

we're more alike than anybody could ever tell.

I am really liking this whole two hour delay thing all week.  But it's also pretty pointless cause we don't get much done in class, and it all pretty much seems rushed.  But oh well I like the two extra hours of sleep and barely any homework :)  So I was telling my mom about the tank tops I liked in Miley's line and guess what later tonight she came home with one, that made my night.  Maybe this weekend I should start talking about how much I need another swim suit for spring break. lol.  

I loved this movie and that boy is absolutely gorgeous, Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging.

This ring is adorable, but I dont quite understand double rings, I feel like it would be a pain in the butt.

I wish my parents would have gotten something cool engraved on the back of my ipod instead of just my initials, thats so lame.

I love them, sadly I don't remember the last time I saw them together. 


Playlist:
Buzzin- Shwayze
Ashley- The Dodos
Are You Gonna Be My Girl- Jet
That's Not My Name- The Ting Tings
Witchcraft- Matt Costa
Finish Line- Fanfarlo

0 comments: