Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I might have to wait, I'll never give up, I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

My mom picked the house we are staying in for North Carolina today and it is literally the coolest thing ever I am soo pshyced for spring break.  Its got like a dome shape to it and its hard to explain but it is legit the coolest thing on this planet!!!!!   Gosh I don't know how to make it through these next few weeks of school, haha.  My attention span has gone out the window.  I really can;t think of anything else to talk about cause my day was basically a repeat of yesterday but with a trip to mr.freeze after drug testing. So maybe I will go to bed at a semi decent time tonight lol.

I really want to ride a roller coaster.

I want to try this place one day, its one of the jonas brothers favorites lol.

For real if you are ever headed for California take me with you :)


I am always afraid my heart will mix those two feelings up.

Playlist:
Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
Knockout- Lil Wayne

0 comments: