Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boy I hear you, in my dreams, hear you whisper, across the sea.

So the computer is really annoying me right now.  Or the sites I was trying to do stuff on I'm not sure but anyways I'm blogging now instead.  Today I went back to Ohio.  We ate out at a mexican place downtown that had really good chicken chunks lol.  Then I came home and watched the shows on demand that I missed while being busy in Michigan, Pretty Little Liars, Ghost Hunters Academy, and America's Got Talent :) .  Then I watched the premiere of JONAS LA, and I am really super jealous of Nicole Anderson she got a super cute dress and a thing with Nick, oh how I'd love to be her.  Then we had pizza, I read some of the Lightning Thief, I am trying to finish it because my mom bought me The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner which I must read before I see Eclipse.  Then I watched some of these cool short movies on line it's like video battles, I'm not really sure I forget already then I realized we had coffee brownie ice cream still so I had a bowl of that and watched Leap Year, which was a really good movie by the way.  So that was my day not super exciting but it was alright. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting but probably not, lol.

I like to think I know where I am going but you can never be sure, life is full of surprises.

I'm in the mood for a cinnamon roll.

I like this dress.

I like this outfit too, haha.

And this one, I think I need some shopping for floraly goodness.

So jealousssssss.

This made me look at my hand and remembered I wrote a name on it.. what do you think of Hanan? just an idea for a future son, not sure how much I like it, it just kinda stood out.

I must be in a floral Jack Johnson kind of mood sorry for the lack of variety. : /
Playlist:
Ok, It's Alright With Me- Eric Hutchinson
Taylor- Jack Johnson
Never Know- Jack Johnson
Flake- Jack Johnson
Snow- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Lucky- Jason Mraz
Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
I'd Rather Be With You- Joshua Radin
Shark In The Water- V.V Brown (DEGRASSI!!!)

0 comments: