Thursday, June 24, 2010

When the sun shines, we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever.

Today was boring, but one exciting thing did happen.  I got a call from a college coach that I wasn't expecting.  Gosh that just throws everything out of whack now, my thoughts have been put in a mixer, I need to start straightening them out.  Maybe some more tours then start a pros and cons chart lol.  So besides that we had chinese for dinner :) and there is leftovers, i think i know what I'm going to be eating for my breakfast at noon, haha.  Then my mom and I watched two of the new shows, one is Rookie Blue or something like that it's about rookie police officers, I just wanted to watch it because it has the girl from Stick It and I love her.  Then we watched Boston Med which is like the real life version of Grey's Anatomy, it was really good, but both shows confirmed that I had no desire to be a police officer or a doctor, I definitely like the idea of being a teacher better.  So Miley's cd just came out, a few songs are really good.  Most of it is this auto tuned studio produced pop crap and it ruins it because she has such a pretty unique voice, they like pushed the brittnitize button in the studio or something.  But I guess songs like that can be catchy, it's just not what I wanted from Miley.  Gosh I feel today I didn't accomplish much, I think tomorrow I need a to-do list even if it has nothing much it will make me feel more accomplished hahahaha.

That is pretty fricken cute.

hahahahaha wow, how have I not seen this before?

I want one, that's so cool yet kind of sad lol.

Where is this? lets go noww.

I want peanut butter and jelly now. :(

Playlist:
Take My Hand- The Cab
I Dont Care- Fall Out Boy
Party All The Time- Black Eyed Peas
My Moves Are White (White Hot, That Is)- Cobra Starship
Umbrella- All Time Low

0 comments: