Sunday, June 20, 2010

now I'm left here to say you were always right.

This week in Michigan has been alright, Wednesday I learned something new, well I guess I always knew it just didn't think they'd be that way too, let's just leave it at there.  Thursday I hung out with Danielle, I really missed her.  We watched New Moon and caught up on things, we hadn't hung out in like a year, that's so sad.  Then Friday I had the lock in with my youthe group.  The night had a very rocky start, must've been the stormy weather, but it all turned out alright in the end.  I got to see some of my favorite people and we had tons of fun.  We made cookies, played taboo, I played euchre for the first time, played bible tic tac toe, my favorite part though was hide and seek.  Hide and seek in the dark church at night, now thats exciting, and so is finding places we didn't know existed, there were so many places to hide.  I was extremely tired today but it was so worth it.  I love my youth group maybe that's why I haven't been pushing to find another church. Today we celebrated Father's Day, had burgers,  potato salad and all that jazz, it was delish.  Then I've been spending time reading The Lightning Thief and listening to myspace bands.  Yepp that's right myspace band pages have sucked me back in, and I am rather fine with that, there are some gorgeous musicians out there, with great skills and friendly personalities :) I've missed my myspace bands.  Some of my newest finds can be found in my playlist.

I could go for some ice cream right now.

mmm, and mcdonalds fries, sorry if I just made you hungry, I'm starving.

 I like her tights.

ohh jake ;)


License? I think so, reading that dumb book when I'm at home.

Coolest nails I've ever seen.

pretty pretty blue, pretty pretty dress, I'm pretty much in love.
Playlist:
Please Don't Leave- Almost Hero
Can I Count On You- J Minus
Give Me A Reason- Erickson
Sunsets and Souvenirs- Daniel Strider
We'll Steal Your Girlfriend- April Cover
You Were Right- Numerals


0 comments: