Friday, June 25, 2010

And still this verse lacks words.

Today I feel more accomplished than I have been.  I filled water balloons for Stiina's birthday party.  It took me a while to figure out how to tie them but I got the hang of it.  And it was really nice out so I didn't mind.  Then I went back outside and read a ton more of Pretty Little Liars I am almost finished with it.  I want the next book now.  Then Stiina's friends starting arriving.  I forgot how much energy little 10 year old girls could have when they are together.  Thankfully two weren't staying the night and one of the neighbor girls went home with a headache so only two are staying the night.  But we got ice cream cake :)  it was delicious.  Now I am waiting to watch The Box, but my mother said we had to wait for the other girl who's not spending the night to get picked up.  The only thing I'm sad I didn't get time to do today was play my guitar, definitely going to make more of an effort to tomorrow and I didn't read the driving book dang it.  So today I accomplished stuff just not what I intended on accomplishing. hahaha.

awww so cute.

They're cute too, even though I'm not a fan of either of them.

One of my favorite movies of all time :)



Chocolate ice cream sounds really good.

I like that question, and that song, haha.


I might of already had this as a playlist, but idk, oh well.
Playlist:
I Wrote This Song- Making April
Give It Up- The Friday Night Boys
Shine- The Morning of
Hey Daddy- Usher
Between You & I- Every Avenue
Speechless- The Veronicas

0 comments: