Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You got to live and learn, to learn to live.

Had a doctors appointment today for my knee, all is good.  Surgery is going to be the same date and until then I don't have to wear my brace.  Not like I was wearing it a whole lot anymore anyways lol.  Then we got wendys for lunch :)  and for dinner I had breakfast, it was a good day for my tummy, hahaha.  So then I spent a lot of the day doing stuff on the TWLOHA fansite.  You can do things to earn points. And I love that cause, it's important to inform people on suicide prevention.  I guess when you know someone that has or almost has it makes it seem  like a bigger issue, before that I had no idea though.  Anyways I'm trying to earn enough points to get a shirt or maybe a bracelet we'll see.  I also watched a ton of Hannah Montana I have now seen the entire first season, but I didn't watch all that today maybe like eight, lol. Yeah so today was pretty successful hahahahaha.

Loveee her.

mmmmmmm, I want some of that.

that is the coolest bed ever.

the young jonas brothers :)


Playlist:
Alright- Darius Rucker
Johnny Cash- Jason Aldean
Boots On- Randy Houser
Toes- Zac Brown Band
What Was I Thinking- Dierks Bentley
Learn To Live- Darius Rucker

0 comments: