Monday, June 21, 2010

I never did, what you said that I did when I was gone, for so long.

Today was just another day.  I finished Percy Jackson and read about half of Bree Tanner.  So excited to see Eclipse.  But I didn't really do much today maybe tomorrow will be more exciting cause today was awfully boring.  The highlight was probably watching the Batchelorette, in which oh my gosh I cannot wait till next weeks.  On of them has a girlfriend, I am putting my money on Kirk, but who knows I'm usually wrong.  So I can't even think of anything else to talk about, oh wait The Summer Set had a live chat.  Those boys are hillarious, I am so disappointed I can't go to Warped Tour this year, it would be realy cool to meet them.  I am soooo not missing Warped next year. No way.

Can't wait for more of this :)

He's a strange fella, lol.

ahahaha I love him.

It was just announced Twilight beat out Harry Potter, :)

Playlist:
Happy- Nevershoutnever
Six Feet Under The Stars- All Time Low
Chelsea- The Summer Set
Men In Black- Forever The Sickest Kids
Big City Dreams- Nevershoutnever
Hello Brooklyn- All Time Low
My Worst Nightmare- Forever The Sickest Kids

0 comments: