Thursday, June 17, 2010

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go, but she's so lost in stereo, lost in stereo.

I am in Michigan for the week, came up a day earlier than expected so I went out to dinner with Amanda and Jenny.  We got thai food, it was alright but I am definitely going to have my grandma take me for my favorite thai food before I leave or Mexico Lindos, that place is delicious too.  Then Tuesday night I went to bamboozle most amazing concert ever, even though I say that about every concert lol.

So first we were front row at the second stage, downside I am eventually going to be deaf from being next to such loud speakers. But oh well I enjoy concerts way too much.  Anyways I have officially found a new great band to obsess over, I definitely want to see them again.  And Amanda wouldn't even give them a chance but I think once she actually listened to them live she liked them. 

I also met the lead singer, he was really nice, and got a promo card signed by all them.  I also bought one of their bracelets which I've been wanting one of those big rubber bracelets with large letters forever, so I finally got one.
The only other person we watched on the second stage was Cady Groves.  She was really good too.  She has one of those really unique voices.  She is Amanda's newest obsession, lol.  I am in love with her new cd, especially I'm Still Here, I'm not really sure why but I can't stop listening to it. I'd definitely go see her again.

We also met Cady Groves, she is like super tiny.  She's my height but I doubt she's a hundred pounds she is so small.  She was really nice though, and actually apologized for her singing, she thought she sounded awful but we thought she still sounded amazing.

Next we went to our pavillion seats for the rest of the concert.  First on the main stage was Forever The Sickest Kids.  They opened with She Likes Bittersweet Love and I've been obsessed with that song.  They also played a song off their next album which got leaked.  It was Keeps On Bringing Me Down, and it was their first time playing it.  My love for their music has doubled after seeing them live. :)

Good Charlotte played next, and I had never been a huge fan of them but they have a lot of classic songs that I remember listening to a while back even though I didn't listen to them.  They actually have a new album coming out I guess, I didn't realize they were still a band even lol.  But maybe I'll listen to it.  I Don't Wanna Be In Love was definitely my favorite of the whole set though.

We sat for most of Third Eye Blind, I didn't know any of their songs except maybe two, Jumper of course and one other I don't know what it's called though.  I listened to a little of their new album but I didn't really like it.  An They all definitely need haircuts.

LMFAO, hmm they were different lol.  I kind of expected that from them though lol.  I was jealous of all their neon and zebra print pants.  A lot of their songs I didn't know but their music is definitely good party music.  They ended with Yes and Shots, two of the greatest songs ever, haha it was a lot of fun.  Oh and the two boys behind us oh my gosh.  The one kept complaining about how the other wasn't having any fun.  The one kept texting his ex and the other kept yelling at him to hand over his phone and have some fun and forget about her.  They sounded like two girls arguing lol.  And the one had a fro wig he was a die hard LMFAO fan, you should've seen him dancing, haha.

I probably knew the most songs by Boys Like Girls, I knew almost all of them. But that's probably because I had seen them in concert already once.  They played their old hits and their new ones including, Love Drunk, Two Is Better That One, Thunder, Heels Over Head, Heart Heart Heartbreak, and they ended with The Great Escape.  I wanted to jump up and down like crazy but thanks to my knee it was kind of hard, lol.

All Time Low was the last band to play and by then I thought for sure I would fall over.  But they were still great and tried hard to keep dancing along but standing on one leg for most of the concert isn't easy. But they were really cool and definitely want to see them again some time.  They let eveyone that was on the lawn come in the pavillion, it was funny they are like securities worst nightmare.  But security doesn't pay money to listen to their music their fans do, so I think it's cool.   They played Weightless and Damned If I Do You, Damned If I Don't and some others I didn't know. But Lost In Stereo has become on of my new favorites, it's like the best song ever to rock out to. Then they closed with Dear Maria Count Me In, it was a pretty crazy end to a definitely epic concert : D

Playlist:
The Perfect Scene- Mercy Mercedes
I'm Still Here- Cady Groves
Keeps On Bringing Me Down- Forever The Sickest Kids
I Don't Wanna Be In Love- Good Charlotte
Jumper- Third Eye Blind
Yes- LMFAO
TheGreat Escape- Boys Like Girls
Lost In Stereo- All Time Low

0 comments: