Sunday, July 3, 2011

I could have been all you held on to


So I saw fireworks yesterday :) maybe again tomorrow!

I've known some people like this.

I didn't get to watch this the other day... I want to still.

I attempted fish tailing my own hair today, it was an epic fail.

love.
'

I have a good feeling about july

I was soo close to spending 10 bucks on a giant extremely gorgeous poster of the jonas brothers, but I figured my roommate probably would not appreciate it :/

I cannot wait for the All Time Low concert with Brie and the rest of my new SHU concert buddies!!!!

lmao, most overused fighting word by me and my sister, and we look exactly like that when saying it <3

ahh those are the best!

lmao sorry but this made me think of the maine :)

my favorite thing about kiira, she's the one who most often reminds me I'm pretty :)

aww, hahahaha love it.

hopefully this one has a good one :)

I think if I ever got a tattoo it would be really small and ...maybe on my finger? but probably not...

si cute, I love teddy bears.
happy almost 4th!!!

Playlist:
Tell Me I'm A Wreck- Every Avenue
Same Dumb Excuse- Forever The Sickest Kids
Johhny Cash- Jason Aldean
We Change, We Wait- The Maine
But For The Grace Of God- Keith Urban
Jets Over Boston- Sam Adams
Back Down South- Kings Of Leon

0 comments: