Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You can turn it up, play me all night long.

Let's see today I survived a run and a drive to the bank...I guess that's somewhat successful.  Maybe hanging out with someone tonight...we will see if that actually happens...haha.

I can't even make a dumb dog. lol.
 

nope.


These are my favorite :)

so...I kind of really want these shoes.

love.

her new song skyscraper is sooo amazing, she's very inspiring.

warped is 8 days away!!!

gosh couples need to stop being so cute...they make others jealous...

where are those boys when I go to the pool...

Goal: go and talk to them in college :)

this just reminded me I have a bow ring somewhere...

PLL is on tonight! 

I'm goign to go all nerd for a second, but this made me think of the book I am reading for honors.  It talks about how you have to be more than left-brained you have to be whole-brained to succeed because you need to be able to design as well.  And they mentioned how much people spend on phone cases and accessories and how it's gone from just needing to perform to now people buy a phone for its design, so yeah it's an interesting book...haha. Cool phone cases by the way. lol

god gave me you- blake shelton

I had an owl ring too...there is a ring eating monster!!!

so Colbie's cd is basically perfect for a summer day :)
Playlist:
Favorite Song- Colbie Caillat (on repeat)  :)
Like Yesterday- Colbie Caillat
Dream Life, Life- Colbie Caillat
Skyscraper- Demi Lovato
The Joyride- There For Tomorrow
Hunt Hunt Hunt- There For Tomorrow
God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton

0 comments: