Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days.

I love when people say they want to hangout with you then never do... it's my favorite feeling in the world.  But then I put on my seton hill hoodie, and sit down with ice cream and milk, and watch pretty little liars and everything is better.  And want to know why... soon I will be leaving for college and meeting tons of new people, having the time of my life, and you know what I will probably forget all about all my 'friends'.  I'm glad we've hung out so much this summer guys I will miss all of you...

guess so...

M&Ms, I want some...

my life : P

I want to go buy shatter nail polish.

I think it's already happened around where I live...
love that book.

yepp, basically.
tumblr_lnvxrh6Jao1qe9or5o1_500_large

whenever I think of jolly ranchers I think of middle school...idk why...

haha lovee.
tumblr_lnqoe7tJ771qbjt25o1_500

me today when I was all home alone, haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and me while watching pll.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lmao, yessss.
tumblr_ln94teJi6u1qjgv7ho1_500_large

obviously this is cheering me up, hope it makes you smile too :)
tumblr_lno9axE0PN1qa4g77o1_500_large

my life again...
x_large


haha yes.
tumblr_lhtldjjX6S1qhiszlo1_500

i love these things...

this reminds me of greek : (

Playlist:
Got Me Going Crazy- Jonas Brothers
One Of Those Nights- The Cab
I Don't Wanna Be- LMFAO
Come Back Home- Two Door cinema Club
Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3
Hot- Avril Lavigne
Bones- The Killers
Disturbia- The Cab

0 comments: