Saturday, July 2, 2011

I remember the look in your eyes when I told you this was goodbye.

Today was not the best.

but this makes it better, too bad I can't look outside and find that in my pool :P

:)

s'mores sounds soo good.

so this picture reminded me today about one good thing, one of the two men and a truck movers was gorgeous and ripped :)

oh joseph adam jonas, marry me.

favorite flower.

mmm, I haven't had pizza bagels in awhile. 

hahaha.

I normally try not to post things with bad words but I'm not in the best mood... this is the look I just gave my sister lol

fourth of july is coming!!

thanks :)

um...sure...

someone obviously loves all time low as much as I do, I find zillions of pics of them :)

Playlist:
Casablanca Sucked Anyways- A Day To Remember
This Is How We Live- The Summer Set
This Love- The Veronicas
You're Cute When You Scream- Senses Fail
Already Dead- Silverstein
The Show- Hawk Nelson

0 comments: