Monday, July 11, 2011

It's not easy making a name for yourself.

I am starting to really feel that summer is running out.  So I am trying desperately to make actual plans with people now.  It's kind of sad to think that when I hangout with them it's going to be the last time I see them in a long time :/  And I miss my family... I'm not sure how I'm going to handle being 4 hours away from them, but you can't live at home forever.  So I think staying in Michigan for most of the summer was a good idea because it has helped me become a little more independent.  If I hadn't I'd be a wreck the first few weeks of college, haha.

my heart never would do such a thing...lmao

lights :)

I want to meet the boy who makes me say this.

I watched some lizzie on the internet today :)

haha.

ha more like get some of this.

ha only like once or twice a year...nbd.

preach it. haha.

I need to get skins for my macbook and ipad :)

once again... I want someone that makes me want these things...

Playlist:
Party Foul- Family Force 5
Downfall of Us All- A Day To Remember
Little Lion Man- Mumford & Sons
Pumped Up Kicks- Foster The People
Second Go- Lights
Alright- Hot Chelle Rae
Sam's Town- The Killers
Start The Shooting- A Day To Remember

0 comments: