Sunday, July 10, 2011

It was the very first time that I lost my mind for a week.

Just found out you can look at who is in your classes... and I was very pleased to see I know a few people in all of my classes!  I am sooo excited for college, gonna be the best time of my life.  And now I have to run...blahh, the things I do to be a college athlete. haha.

change is my favorite, it's exhilirating :)

cause we've been making lots of plans like a picket fence and a rose garden... jb love.

kittens are so cute, I may break my own no pets rule and get one some day.

that's the cool thing about blogs.

so I may have lied in my previous post.. but that's only because I wan't aware of this car... it's purple :)

one day I will surf a wave.

hahahaha, I've definitely said this.

what I used to get up early on saturdays for, haha.

adorable.

haha, so this is kind of like seeing the boys you went to elementary school with and haven't seen since, time does funny things lol.

that is one fricken sweet cake.


Playlist:
Swang- Sam Adams
Fall- Jonas Brothers
House Party- 3OH!3
Break Up- Lil Wayne
The Beach- All Time low
Can't Stand It- Nevershoutnever
Nerver Surrender- Skillet
Something- Escape The Fate

0 comments: