Saturday, July 9, 2011

I said I'll never let you fall and I always meant it.

I tried tumblr for awhile because a bunch of girls going to college with me next year have them.  It's cool but I don't completely understand it all so I am still going to keep this blog going because it is so much simpler.  So as part of getting ready for college and being more independent blah, blah,  I have spent this past week and now this week alone/ with my best friend Amanda.  I feel so much more grown up now.  I've worked, gone to the bank, gotten the mail, mown the lawn, watered the plants, went grocery shopping, cooked, and I just did laundry for the first time (nothing was ruined).  So college will be a piece of cake :)  I can't believe it is only like a month-ish away.  I've cried several times the past few days thinking I'm going to be leaving.  But everyone has to leave the nest sometime.  It is hard being the first one of the family but I know college will bring so many new and exciting experiences, I can't wait!

love this shirt.
\
yeah...haha probably a bad idea...

I like this one better :)

I love this suit.

rawr, reptar :)

I just want to go to a house party at a giant house like this, just like in the movies, haha.

super braid.

that's why I liked the block schedule, and why I can;t wait for college :)

I've always been jealous of the rooms in pb teen, they are always so perfect.

heck yesss, it is.

If I had all the money in the world this is the car I would want.

So I've tried fish tailing my own hair like this, it's impossible : P

these are sooo pretty, I want them for my wedding one day, lol.

ahhhahahahaha.

these are my all time favorite.

lmao, where can I get this?

can you tell I put all my pandora station on shufle? haha
Playlist:
Have Faith In Me- A Day To Remember 
Australia- Jonas Brothers
I Like To Dance- Hot Chelle Rae
Bullets- Augustana
3 Peat- Lil Wayne
Ice- Lights
Church Pew or Bar Stool- Jason Aldean
Dust- Augustana

0 comments: