Saturday, February 19, 2011

chuck taylors, got me obsessed.

I am sooo excited for next weekend.  Glamour Kills concert!!!!!!!!!

That is soo cool.

I don't understand piercings like that. There is a girl in my math class that has two studs in her lower back, I think its gross.

That is one of the most adorable cakes ever.

Have I mentioned I loveee high heels. 

hahaha.

:)

This reminds me of making forts when I was younger.

This is how I hope summer is.

awww, I will always love teddy bears.

That song is so beautiful. 

I loved that scene.  Ezra is my ideal man :)

I like this song too. : D


Playlist:
Hey Princess- Allstar Weekend
Melody's Song- The Ready Set
You Hold Your Breath, I'll Hold My Liquor- Go Radio
Carry Me Home- We Are The In Crowd
I Just Wanna Run- The Downtown Fiction
Growing Up- The Maine

0 comments: