Friday, February 11, 2011

my tired heart is beating so slow.

Had school, that was about it.  Boring school day, boring rest of the day.  But there are 107 days until graduation and that's including weekends and breaks!! Ahhh I am so excited I spent about an hour on Seton Hill's website, I cannot wait!!!! Griffins Class of 2015 :)

This dress is so cutee.
Photobucket

And I go back to October all the time, haha.
Photobucket

Kazoozles :)

: /
Photobucket

Nutella, yummmm.

<3
Photobucket

that is one pretty wedding.

: D

I actually liked reading that book.

hahahaha.

I like that shirt.

I wish this was my room :)

...

Playlist:
Little House- Amanda Seyfried
Prayin' For Rain- Anthony Hall
Hey- Backseat Goodbye
Iowa- Balance Problems
Miss Bipolar- Blood On The Dance Floor
The Distance- Hot Chelle Rae

0 comments: