Sunday, February 6, 2011

just let these words invade your ears.

Won our lacrosse game today even though I thought we would lose.  Then came home and watched some House of Anubis with Stiina, she has gotten me addicted to its mystery.  I am almost all caught up but I had to stop because the Super Bowl is on and I am attempting to do homework, as you can see it is not working too well, hahaha.  Gosh I am such a bad procrastinator.  It might just be a late night, Go Steelers! (might as well start cheering for them since I'll be there next year!!)  


story of my life.

icky vicky, haha

aww, adorablee.

I want a summer romance.

I also want to learn to surf.

: D

so you should wake up :)

I want to hold a baby tiger :) sooo cute.

they're probably gay, :(

I haven't had a frappuccino in forever.

I don't think I'd ever be able to do that... but I want to try bungee jumping.

best show ever :)

ahhh pokemon cards, haha that's pretty sweet.

J'adore.

Michelle and Teddie :) 

Playlist:
Wake Up- The Brightlife
Melissa- Ian Walsh
View Of Dakota- Sunday Night Scene
Love Addict- Family Force Five
Come Around- Sing It Loud
Change Your Mind- Courage Call

0 comments: