Wednesday, February 2, 2011

don't bother with the other boys.

So I have school tomorrow but I can't sleep so I'm gonna post some pictures :) Longest Picture post ever!!

I love this movie.

But I guess I'll have to learn to be into it...

say what you need to say <3

adorablee.

Why can't I stumble across this :)

I don't know if I like cute couples more or if I hate them more.

I get one of these next year :)

never.

stupid someone and something and everything, stoml.
Spring break...I will swim in the ocean, even if its cold.


This picture is soo pretty.


ohhh little Darla I ask myself that everyday. 

She is one of my new favorite people :)

I don't think I've mentioned this yet on here... I HAVE KATY PERRY TICKETS :)

Lovely.

mmm, I love me some of him.


You tell him :)

Lets see how many things we can find in this picture the I love... Starbucks, V-neck, pendant necklace, plaid shirt, short shorts, dark nail polish, and a huge stack of bracelets. I think thats a grand total of 7 :)

hahahaha where can I find one of these?

Playlist:
Pop Rocks- Fight Fair
Counting Sheep- Stephen Barnes
Like It Like That- Call The Cops
Middle Of Nowhere- Hot Hot Heat
Bella- Stay
Jump- Lauren Strange
Riddle In Red- Call It A Night

0 comments: