Wednesday, February 2, 2011

nothing else matters anymore cause you're in my arms again.

Another snow day!!!!  And all I've done so far is finish reading Just Listen.  I'm okay with that though because it was a good book, but I should really do some homework, lol.

:)

So I totally believed this when I was younger, I wouldn't feel safe unless the blanket was completely covering me, even if it was summer.

heck yess. : D
For some reason I keep finding a ton of quotes I like more than pictures...

I've heard this before but I liked how it looked.

awww.

polka dots make me think of Amanda.... I still don't know why...lol

I need you by my side.

I want to read this book.

I guess I'm in a mood for encouraging words.

Playlist:
Best Days- Matt White
Crazy Love- Late Night Habit
Loud Machines- The Less
Subtitles For This Situation- Fox Run
Satellite- The Spin Cycle

0 comments: