Thursday, February 17, 2011

i used to see you everyday, but now you've gone 300 miles away.

Had guitar tonight he let me play his electric and he messed with his pedal board while I played and made it sound really cool.  It was so much easier to play than acoustic.  I want one now. :)  And this weekend is a four day weekend!!!!!!  

nothing, ever.

You wouldn't catch me dead up there. I'd probably die of fear, just looking at this picture freaks me out.

purplee bow :)

I want a piggy back ride on the beach. so adorable.

I feel sometimes like people are constantly forgetting about me :(

hey cutie : D

I want an adventure.

awwwwww.

This makes me think of tie dying shirts for lacrosse.

This always makes me laugh :)

Playlist:
Amazing- Hedley
Like I Always Do- Drew Ryan Scott
Perfect Two- Gabby G
Affinity- Red Car Wire
Shake This Feeling- Sunset Shooting
Postcards- Weatherstar

0 comments: